Welcome to the RMHA Youth Program Page. Now is a great time to get involved with the RMHA Youth!
We want you to know… you can gain Awards with your Rocky through all kinds of activities!!
Your Rider's Card is a ticket to RMHA rewards!!
Do you like to trail ride with your Rocky??
· Did you know… you can join the Youth division of the RMHA Trail Mileage Program?!
Why not sign up to log those miles and enjoy the awards?! More information available here
Do you think you might like a little added competition on the trails??
· Did you know… you can receive RMHA High Point Awards for participation with your Rocky in ACTHA events?!
Do you think you might like to take your Rocky to horse shows??
· Did you know… there are RMHA sanctioned shows and classes available for you?!
Check out the Events & Programs tab - Show Program & Results link for show bills
Do you and your Rocky do it all?
· Did you know… there is a Youth Awards Program that lets you track points from a variety of activities and receive recognition Levels 1 to 4?! Click Here For the Youth Award of Excellence
Do you want to get involved but need some help?
· Did you know…there are youth clinics offered to help you and your horse?!
So far this year we have enjoyed a rated trail clinic practicing obstacles, and a youth clinic covering everything from basic horsemanship, to barrels, poles, and dressage!
Check the website often for upcoming clinic information.
Do you plan to go to college and could use some extra cash?
· Did you know… there is an RMHA Youth Scholarship Program?
Click here for Youth Scholarship Guidelins.
Click here for the Youth Scholarship Application.
So now you know - what are you waiting for?
You and your Rocky have a lot to do!!!
*** TO STAY IN THE KNOW…Sign up for YOUTH ALERTS! ***
Just send your email address or contact information to Diane Cole, Youth Committee Chair at email@example.com
NEW Youth Awards program with four award levels
You can earn points through riding, fundraising, breed promotion and much more! There are two age divisions: 11 and under and ages 12 to 17. You must earn your points from a variety of activities. You will find a list of the activities that qualify for points and a log sheet to track your points here under the Youth Awards Program. There will be awards for each level achieved, so print your log sheet and start recording your points for Level 1 today! If you still have questions or need help with anything, please let us know.
Wouldn’t you love to see yourself here on the web? Show off how much you love your Rocky and send in those photos!
We hope that you have a great time with your favorite Rocky!
Youth Division of the RMHA Trail Pleasure Program
RMHA Youth, age 17 and under, can now enroll for a fee of $20 with annual renewal of only $20.00. For details on the RMHA Trail Pleasure Program, please go to the Trail Pleasure Section of the website.