23 Mar Looking For Excited Volunteers
The RMHA will be participating in the 2020 Equitana USA event to be held at the Kentucky Horse Park from September 25 through September 27, 2020. We will need volunteers to man the booth each day from 9 am to 6 pm. This will be a great opportunity for friendly, knowledgeable and passionate members to share information about our Rocky Mountain Horses with the many, many participants that will attend this event. If this sounds like something you would like to participate in, please see the following information and fill out the application..
This is an exciting opportunity to represent our great American treasure, the Rocky Mountain Horse, to the world! We welcome your help! Listed below are several items for you to consider when deciding if you would be able to volunteer your time at the RMHA Breed Booth; please read them carefully. If you have any questions, contact: Elsie Hatcher, 270-777-3435, email@example.com.
- Accepted volunteers MUST attend a training session as required by the RMHA 2020 Equitana USA committee
- You will be required to work the RMHA Breed Booth a minimum of three (3) hours shift for days you are assigned. you will have to be at the booth for these time frames. Visiting around the grounds will have to be before or after your scheduled shift. RMHA does not provide tickets for any of the events.
- This is a volunteer assignment; there is no per diem or reimbursement for expenses.
- Your job as a volunteer at the RMHA Breed Booth is to promote the RMH breed, not individuals, farms or sales. This rule requires strict adherence; anyone found using this booth for personal advertising (i.e., farm, horses, sales) will be relieved of their booth responsibilities.
- Professional appearance. Clothing will be as required by RMHA for booth personnel. RMHA will supply an RMHA logo shirt. A positive attitude and smiling face is a must.
- If you are chosen as an official RMHA booth representative, you will be contacted with the date and time for the training session.